- Audit Toolkit
- Calendar - Canada
- Calendar - International
- Canadian IP&C Courses
- CNISP Publications
- Emerging Infections
- Evidence-Based Guidelines
- Immunization Information
- Online Novice IP&C Course
- Position Statements & Practice Recommendations
- Roadshows & Webinars
- Certification in IP&C
- Chapter Map
- Chapter Websites
- Corporate Membership
- Employment Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities
- Infection Control Week
- Member E-news
- Member E-mails
- New Member Information
- Professional & Practice Stds
- Research Opportunities
- Articles of Continuation and By-law #2: The Articles of Continuation, as prescribed by the Canada Not-for-Profit Corporations Act, and revised By-laws were posted to the CHICA-Canada website for review and comment by members. The review page closed on May 20, 2013. The Articles of Continuation and By-law #2 will be presented for ratification at the 2013 Annual General Meeting, Wednesday, June 5, 2013 (Ottawa Convention Centre). A copy of the Articles of Continuation and By-law #2 can be found here...
- New Coronavirus Web Page: Visit CHICA-Canada's new webpage on Coronavirus (including archived information on SARS) for resource materials and links to current global information on novel Coronavirus. Visit web page...
- PIDAC Updates: The following annexes to PIDAC's Routine Practices and Additional Precautions for All Health Care Settings have been posted:
- Annex A: Screening, Testing and Surveillance for Antibiotic-Resistant Organisms
- Annex B: Best Practices for Prevention of Transmission of Acute Respiratory Infection
- Annex C: Testing, Surveillance and Management of Clostridium difficile
- Employment Opportunity: An Infection Prevention & Control Coordinator is required for Headwaters Health Care Centre in Orangeville, Ontario. More information...
- Articles of Continuation & Revised By-Laws:
The new Canada Not-for-Profit Corporations Act was assented to June 23, 2009 and came into force on October 17, 2011. The accompanying Regulations were adopted on October 6, 2011 and came into force on October 17, 2011.
The new Act and Regulations introduce a new legislative framework for the federal incorporation of not-for-profit corporations.
CHICA-Canada members are invited to comment on changes to Bylaw No. 5 required by the Act by Monday May 20. Use the link at the top of this page or click here to view these documents...