- Audit Toolkit
- Calendar - Canada
- Calendar - International
- Canadian IP&C Courses
- CNISP Publications
- Emerging Infections
- Evidence-Based Guidelines
- Immunization Information
- Online Novice IP&C Course
- Position Statements & Practice Recommendations
- Roadshows & Webinars
- Certification in IP&C
- Chapter Map
- Chapter Websites
- Corporate Membership
- Employment Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities
- Infection Control Week
- Member E-news
- Member E-mails
- New Member Information
- Professional & Practice Stds
- Research Opportunities
- New Coronavirus Web Page: Visit CHICA-Canada's new webpage on Coronavirus (including archived information on SARS) for resource materials and links to current global information on novel Coronavirus. Visit web page...
- PIDAC Updates: The following annexes to PIDAC's Routine Practices and Additional Precautions for All Health Care Settings have been posted:
- Annex A: Screening, Testing and Surveillance for Antibiotic-Resistant Organisms
- Annex B: Best Practices for Prevention of Transmission of Acute Respiratory Infection
- Annex C: Testing, Surveillance and Management of Clostridium difficile
- Employment Opportunity: An Infection Prevention & Control Coordinator is required for Headwaters Health Care Centre in Orangeville, Ontario. More information...
- Articles of Continuation & Revised By-Laws:
The new Canada Not-for-Profit Corporations Act was assented to June 23, 2009 and came into force on October 17, 2011. The accompanying Regulations were adopted on October 6, 2011 and came into force on October 17, 2011.
The new Act and Regulations introduce a new legislative framework for the federal incorporation of not-for-profit corporations.
CHICA-Canada members are invited to comment on changes to Bylaw No. 5 required by the Act by Monday May 20. Use the link at the top of this page or click here to view these documents...
- Routine Practices and Additional Precautions from PHAC: The Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) has released the guideline Routine Practices and Additional Precautions for Preventing the Transmission of Infection in Healthcare Settings. The Agency's guidelines are meant to be used in conjunction with relevant provincial/territorial and local legislation, regulations, and organizational policies. Download guideline...
- Pratiques de base des précautions additionnelles : L'Agence de la santé publique du Canada a le plaisir de vous faire parvenir une copie de Pratiques de base et des précautions additionnelles visant à prévenir la transmission des infections dans les milieux de soins. Les lignes directrices de l'Agence devraient être interprétées en conjonction avec les lois, les politiques organisationnelles et les règlements locaux, provinciaux et territoriaux pertinents. Lien...