- Audit Toolkit
- Calendar - Canada
- Calendar - International
- Canadian IP&C Courses
- CNISP Publications
- Emerging Infections (e.g. flu)
- Evidence-Based Guidelines
- Immunization Information
- Online Novice IP&C Course
- Position Statements & Practice Recommendations
- Roadshows & Webinars
- Certification in IP&C
- Chapter Map
- Chapter Websites
- Corporate Membership
- Employment Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities
- Infection Control Week
- Member E-news
- Member E-mails
- New Member Information
- Professional & Practice Stds
- Research Opportunities
2014 EventsWorld Immunization Week - April 23-30, 2014.
World Hand Hygiene Day - May 5, 2014.
National Infection Control Week - October 20-26, 2014.
Canadian Patient Safety Week - October 27-31, 2014.
Antibiotic Awareness Week - November 17-23, 2014.
- ANAC Request for Proposals: The Aboriginal Nurses Association of Canada (A.N.A.C.) has a Request for Proposals on Indigenous Health Literature Populating, Testing and Awareness Campaign. The deadline to subject the proposal to Fjola Hart-Wasekeesikaw is December 13, 2013. Contact Fjola at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information...
- CJIC Clinical Editor Position Search: IPAC Canada is now accepting applications for the position of Clinical Editor of The Canadian Journal of Infection Control (CJIC). All members of IPAC Canada who are interested in this challenging responsibility and rewarding opportunity in editorship are urged to submit their curriculum vitae to IPAC Canada to be received no later than January 30, 2014. Position information...
- CHICA-Canada 2014 Conference Abstract Submissions: The CHICA-Canada/IPAC Canada 2014 National Education Conference is now accepting abstracts for consideration as oral or poster presentations. The deadline for submission is February 14, 2014. Access the online submission...
- New from PIDAC: The Provincial Infectious Diseases Advisory Committee on Infection Prevention and Control (PIDAC-IPC) has developed Infection Prevention and Control for Clinical Office Practice in collaboration with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO). A number of tools support this document. More information...
- Call for Applications: CHICA-Canada is seeking two CHICA-Canada members to participate on a Working Group for review of the toolkit "Infection Prevention and Control in Emergencies and Disasters" with the original CHICA-Canada authors of the toolkit. More information...
- PIDAC Updates: Public Health Ontario's Provincial Infectious Diseases Advisory Committee (PIDAC) has updated Cleaning, Disinfection and Sterilization of Medical Equipment/Devices to reflect recent revisions to the CSA's standards for reprocessing medical equipment. Download this document ...
- New Position Statement: CHICA-Canada's Board of Directors presents a position statement on Antibiotic Use in Animal Husbandry. More information...