Industry Education Events
The following educational opportunities and resources are available from CHICA-Canada's industry members. These links are provided as a courtesy to our industry members, but CHICA-Canada is not responsible for their content. The placement of corporate logos does not imply advertisement or endorsement of a company's products or services.
- eLearning educational series entitled "Point of Care Infection Control" [Deb Canada Website]
- Subscribe to Canadian eNewsletter
- Download FREE Hand Hygiene Posters (English and French)
- Hand Hygiene Video: "The WHO 5"
- Subscribe to Hand Hygiene Times Canadian Newsletter – Your resource for the latest news in effective infection control program development and best practices.
- Healthcare Worker Hand Hygiene and Patient and Visitor Education CD! View videos online or request a FREE copy.
- GOJO Patient Hand Hygiene Education Program – Learn more and register to access today.
- GOJO Clean Hands: A 30-Day Plan to Improved Hand Hygiene for GOJO partner facilities Learn more about the program or request access to GOJO Clean Hands for your facility.
- Webinars on "What's the Big Deal about Hand Hygiene" and "Patient Hand Hygiene: A Win-Win Initiative".
- Facebook page includes calendar of events, Infection Control Hot Topic of the month, products and technology news and an "Infection Control: Did You Know" fact. [Virox Website]
- CHICA-Canada 2012 - Preconference Full Day on Cleaning, Disinfection and Sterilization. Download presentations and videos.
- International infection prevention and control lecture series presented via live Teleclass (teleconference) or via on-line recording. Participate from the comfort of your office or meeting room. [Webber Training Website]